I-DEAS HELP

Hello Guys,

I am working with a non-linear material(paper) and would like to simulate it ,and take the FRF's.

I am not able to obtain the same frequency experimentally and by simulation. Simulation frequecy is very low (0.000467 hz) and experimentally i am getting something around 50 hz.

Please tell me what would be a better Idea, also i am working with I-DEAS.

My specimen is a single layered food packing material claped at both the ends(12 mm by 650 mm).

Mirza

Reply to
mirza037

Are you using shell or membrane elements? I would think that membranes would be better suited to modelling paper.

Just my =800.02

Reply to
wurz