i want one

$499.00

Reply to
Scott MacIntyre

Reply to
solid steve

I know - But they won't buy me one :(

What makes me think they'll buy a space anything? :) I'm running SWx 2005 on a 1gig P3 with 300 megs ram that I've been waiting for them to upgrade, but haven't. I guess I'll have to hit it with a hammer to make them buy a new one, huh? :)

I'd buy a spaceball (or pilot) myself as one of the other guys did, but I just bought a lawn/garden tractor with some income tax $ instead. :) heh...

Scott

Reply to
Scott MacIntyre