"LEGO mindstorm is not produced anymore", LEGO public relations officer

I emailed LEGO asking them whether they have stopped production of Mindstorm and they emailed back confirming the sad news. This is such a shame and LEGO is nothing without MIndstorm

WE WANT YOU BACK MINDSTORM!!!

LEGO YOU ARE LOSING HALF YOUR FANS AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS BUY DOING THIS. WHAT A SHAME.

Reply to
bash

OH MY GOOD...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Reply to
bash

I bet alot of people, including myself, said that when they ceased with Train, Technic, and alot of the older stuff. Guess I better get going and buy a set of Mindstorm - That's the computerized stuff right? :p

- Mike

Reply to
Mikemc