LEGO IR Tower

Hi Everyone...
I am wondering if there is a way to use a standard TV/Universal remote
control to communicate to the computer via a USB LEGO Mindstorms
Tower. Has anyone experimented with this? I have a home theater PC
that I would like to control by remote.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Reply to
Jameson
Check out IRAssistant
I don't see LEGO's IR tower in there currently, but perhaps their forum has some information. It's also not too difficult to write your own code to use the LEGO tower with IRAssistant.
Reply to
Jordan Bradford