Lego PC COmputer

Anyone have any info, links, experience with building a PC?
Also, is there a good resource of mindstorm ideas with instructions?
Thanks in advance
Ken
I was thinking of doing a case mod built out of lego or making a fortress that houses the PC, anybody already do that??

I did last fall ... actually this post is written on the very same PC :-)
http://www.bindslet.net/lego
- Jakob Bindslet, AFoL

If you plan on running the RIS Mindstorms Lego Product on your PC (with the USB I/R Tower), It's a 50/50 chance that it will work with XP. Windows 98 SE works fine for everyone. Just thought that I'd mention this.
Best regards,
RG

When I contacted Lego about my problems (RIS caused XP to hang every time it tried to contact the tower), the mailed me a patch. For some reason they haven't bothered to put it on their web page, try mailing them.
Axel