Lego PC COmputer

Anyone have any info, links, experience with building a PC?
Also, is there a good resource of mindstorm ideas with instructions?
Thanks in advance
Ken
Reply to
Ken Birnbaum
I was thinking of doing a case mod built out of lego or making a fortress that houses the PC, anybody already do that??
Reply to
Joe Jasper
I did last fall ... actually this post is written on the very same PC :-)

- Jakob Bindslet, AFoL
Reply to
Jakob Bindslet
If you plan on running the RIS Mindstorms Lego Product on your PC (with the USB I/R Tower), It's a 50/50 chance that it will work with XP. Windows 98 SE works fine for everyone. Just thought that I'd mention this.
Best regards,
RG
Reply to
RG
"RG" :
When I contacted Lego about my problems (RIS caused XP to hang every time it tried to contact the tower), the mailed me a patch. For some reason they haven't bothered to put it on their web page, try mailing them.
Axel
Reply to
axel.eng-