Anyone had any experience with this DRO ?

I have a mill DRO that looks like almost an identical copy of that one, but with a different brand sticker. So far it works great.
here it is
Ignoramus24511
Not that item, but I do like Shars in general for Chinese stuff. Much cheaper than Enco on many identical items.
Reply to
Richard J Kinch
I just ordered one for my lathe. 20x60 scales. I will let you know how I make out with it;
John
Reply to
John
Yes, many would very much appreciate a review.
Reply to
Richard J Kinch