Frugal SPC equipped scales for DRO

I saw the Grizzly H8134 12" Digital Scale, and asked if it had any ports on it, tech support says no.

Does anyone know of a frugal 12" scale that uses a four contact SPC port?

Reply to
Louis Ohland

search for Shars tool

John

Reply to
John

I only once had one that did not have a port. That was the cheapest imaginable digital plastic caliper. The others didn't have the port adverticed but had the pads on the PCB or the signals were found with an scope (only had to look for them once on a $9.99 caliper).

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Reply to
Louis Ohland

The DRO is on page one:

Website is under massive reconstruction.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

There are always scales on eBay from JTS Machinery and others. These have a standard output port and are commonly usd for do-it-yourself DROs like the ShumaTech that I built. Here is a link to 12" horizontal unit:

DT

I can't swear to it, but I'm looking at (possibly) the very same make as the Grizzly unit and there is a 4 contact SPC port under a small sliding cover on the upper right top of the reader assembly.

I'll po> >> I saw the Grizzly H8134 12" Digital Scale, and asked if it had any

Reply to
Louis Ohland