Any advice about Eagle Technologies

I'm interested in buying a digital I/O pci card from Eagle Tech and I would like to know if anyone has had any prior experience with Eagle Tech products. Basically I'm mostly concerned about their aftersales support and the product's quality (I hope it does what they say it does!) Thanks Nikolas

Reply to
Nikolas Bobos

I'm interested in buying a digital I/O pci card from Eagle Tech. Has anyone had any prior experience with Eagle Tech products? Do they have a good aftersales support? any information is more than welcome!

Reply to
Nikolas Bobos

I'm interested in buying an Eagle Tech digital I/O pci card. Any advice on credibility, aftersales support or quality of Eagle Tech and its products. Any prior (misfortunate) experience with this company's product would really good to know before I go forth with the purchase. Thanks, Nikolas

Reply to
Nikolas Bobos

I'm interested in buying an Eagle Tech digital I/O pci card. Has anyone had any prior experience with Eagle Tech products. Any information on this company's quality, aftersales support or credibility is more than welcome! Thanks Nikolas