Calliope project

--Well I've got the damned thing working; here are some videos:

steamer

ideos:

spamTHISbrp

--I'm running 80psi shop air at the moment. The 'bottleneck' is the orifice size in the solenoid valves. If I could lay my hands on, say, some electronic butterfly valves I might be able to drop that number significantly but I haven't found any yet. Plus I'm broke; this thing only exists because a kind friend donated the 12 explosion-proof solenoid valves I'm using now, which will be handy when I convert from compressed air to propane, bwahaha.

Reply to
steamer

Nice work. Enjoyed the steamboat video also.

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young