Cybermaster 8482

Denmark, The land of Lego :D
-------------------------------------
Hi everyone
As other on this site I haven't been able to get the CD for the old Lego
technic cybermaster, Can anybody help? Lego cannot :-(
Languages can be either danish, dutch, deutsch or english or any
scandinavian language.
Morten
Delivered via
and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup
-
alt.comp.lego-mindstorms - 162 messages and counting!
holgerrk
sueaxa had written this in response to
:
sueaxa ------------------------------------- holgerrk wrote:
Hi Morten I´m in a similar situation and if you get some aswers/help I would really appriciate if you mailed me with the solution. Best regards sueaxa
and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.comp.lego-mindstorms - 160 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
sueaxa
technic had written this in response to
: Hi,
I have the iso files for 8450 & 8482. 8450 - English 8482 - German
Please send me an ftp site that I can upload or we can use Skype technic ------------------------------------- sueaxa wrote:
and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.comp.lego-mindstorms - 164 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
technic