PowerDownTime and Cybermaster

Hi,

I'm using Spirit.ocx to communicate with my Lego Brick.

I transmitted a program that basically does nothing more than wait for a switch/sensor to be activated.

Unfortunately the brick decides to shut down after 15 minutes even if the program is running.

I tried a "PBPowerDownTime(0)" but it doesn't seem to work. When I use Poll() to check on a counter variable it turns out that it shut itself down when the counter reached about 900 (i.e 15 minutes)

The only way I could think of to keep it alive was to include a little subroutine that does a 'beep' every 60 seconds.

And "yes, the batteries are still good" :-)

Is there a bug in the 'PowerDownTime' routine???

Michaela

Reply to
Michaela Meier