8482 Cybermaster

Hi All, have just got hold of the 8482 Cybermaster set but sadly it does not have the CD with it, this looks like it must have the construction plans and software on it so without it my daughter and I are a bit stuck, can anybody help ?, any suggestions as to where we could get the CD ? I have tried Lego who are usually very helpful but they have none left and also looked on Bricklink but there are no English versions available ?

TIA Chris

Reply to
Chris