GTBA / micro gasturbines

hi guys, im interested in building and developing microgasturbines. Im thinking about a small gt with about 50 or 100 Newtons of thrust. Thats why I am considering joining

but it seems the site is quite old. If I join the siteowner will send me a CD with old newsletters... Is it worth spending 20 English pounds? Or maybe (if its legal) someone can post that CD to a newsgroup? Are there other places that have detailed plans for building a microGT?

Thanks

Reply to
GTdude

Hi,

Ummmm, if you are at the start of your quest to build a miniature gas turbine and (1) you're worried about spending 20 pounds, and (2) you're looking for "detailed plans", may I suggest that you have bitten off more than you can chew??

Good luck!

John

GTdude wrote:

Reply to