machinery's handbook

hii, does anybody use machinery's handbook? if so could yo please give me the serial for the cd accompanying the book? we have been given some assignments for gear design but we are stuck due to lack of resources. one of my friends does have the cd but sadly doesnot have the serial no. to use it thanks in advance, dibyadeep

Reply to
dibyadeep

The CD for V26 that I've got doesn't need a serial number. Contact me offline for more info.

Reply to
Gary Wooding