Lego in Germany.

Hello,

I have a friend who will be travelling in Germany in December. Is there any Pick-A-Brick in Germany? And if yes, where?

Thanks :-)

Hec

Reply to
news.videotron.ca

What's a Pick-A-Brick? Is it one of these?

Ad Astra! JuL

Reply to
Jürgen Lerch

"Jürgen Lerch" skrev i en meddelelse news:bqqo32$7ia$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de...

Quite funny this time of the year - JUL in Danish is Christmas!

Tine, Denmark

Reply to
Tine Andersen

I know, don't mention it to me, a friend already does sufficiently often. ( ;-) ! )

(Actually, ,JuL'' isn't really a name but an abbreviation of my name, as one can see from my .sig; therefore the caps-L at the end.)

Ad Astra! JuL

Reply to
Jürgen Lerch

It's me again...

My friend will be arriving in Munich...I looked at the Lego site and no stores exists near. Are they're any good stores in Munich?

Hec

Reply to
Hector

Sorry, I've never been there, it's - for Germany - quite far away from where I live. But, depending on how much time he's got he might be able to visit the german LEGOland in Günzburg, it's not _that_ far away from München, about 120 km:

Ad Astra! JuL

Reply to
Jürgen Lerch

Most toy stores should have LEGO (they have in denmark anyway)

J;-)

"news.videotron.ca" skrev i en meddelelse news:56Jzb.26225$ snipped-for-privacy@wagner.videotron.net...

Reply to
Jesper Lundorf Thusgaard

Thank you for the information...Tell me, do they sell Lego at Legoland? And what is the cost to get in?

Hector

"Hector" skrev i en meddelelse news:Z2LBb.172027$ snipped-for-privacy@weber.videotron.net...

They definitely sell LEGO at LEGOLAND. They have shops where you can find thingies that are nowhere else.

In Denmark it costs about (guessing here - have forgot) 120 dkk (aprox 16 euro).

Tine, Denmark

Reply to
Tine Andersen

As the other poster already said, yes, of course they sell LEGO there.

But for further information I think he or you should just look here for information about prices and opening times (they're different in winter):

Ad Astra! JuL

Reply to
Jürgen Lerch

Tine,

Thanks alot for the info. My friend came back with tons of Lego in small bags...Many that we can't even get at Shop@Home.

By the way, are you a collector/builder/seller? Maybe we could get in touch and exchange a few items that we both have difficulty fidding in our part of the world...

Hec

Reply to
Hector