Where to buy lego cheaper ?

Hello,

Do yo know a good online store who accepts to sell in France but with US prices ?

I explain, the set 4504 (New Falcon Millenium) is sold by

150 euros. This reprensents

185 dollars. The same set is sold 100 $ when you buy it in the US ! Twice the price !!!

So, if I add the set price and the shipping cost, I'm sure it less expensive than Lego shop !

Regards,

Vincent

Reply to
Vincent BENNER - PERSO

I noticed this myself, I often buy stuff from Ebay, still not as cheap as in the states but a lot cheaper than in the stores. I live in the Netherlands, but I always buy the Lego from Germany, there are a lot of sellers there. (and I have a German address wich helps save on shipping)

Reply to
Mirror Spock