Hydrocal, Where to buy in MD?

Hello,

Where can I buy Hyrdrocal in the Wash. DC/Maryland area?

Thanks,

-jim

Reply to
jim

j> Hello, j> j> Where can I buy Hyrdrocal in the Wash. DC/Maryland area?

Visit: to find a distributor of Hydrocal. You want 'Hydrocal White'. It comes in 100lb bags, about $20-$30 for a bag. You'll want a moisture-tight container to store it in. One of empty re-closable buckets that the large chlorine tablets for home pool chlorination works quite well. One of the larger sized buckets will hold 1 100lb bag. A 100lb bag should be enough to build a large section of the Rocky Mountains in H0 scale...

j> j> Thanks, j> j> -jim j>

Reply to
Robert Heller

Check with :

Burrett Hobbies

9920 Rhode Island Avenue College Park, MD 20740 Phone: 301-982-5032

- or -

Lionel Buy & Sell

3610 University Blvd W Kensington, MD 20895-2120 301-949-5656

...Bill

Reply to
Corelane

Reply to