auctions: SLOPES MINIFIGS CASTLE FENCES PLATES etc!

Several great lots ending Sunday night...11.25 lb of NEW parts dark grey plates inverted slopes macaroni bricks red 3x3 corner slopes tan slopes white slopes round bricks & plates castle parts castle minifigs train windows MORE

More auctions coming soon! (I am cleaning out my BrickLink store inventory)

Take a look!!!...Aaron.

Reply to
C470guy