auctions: SLOPES MINIFIGS CASTLE FENCES PLATES etc!

Several great lots ending Sunday night...11.25 lb of NEW parts dark grey plates inverted slopes macaroni bricks red 3x3 corner slopes
tan slopes white slopes round bricks & plates castle parts castle minifigs train windows MORE
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&useridc470guy6nri&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP
More auctions coming soon! (I am cleaning out my BrickLink store inventory)
Take a look!!!...Aaron.