WANTED: Lego 9364 Dacta Hospital PLACARDS

Hi everyone

I was hoping someone would have these placards for sale or know where I could get them. I need the originals, no printouts. Can anyone help?

Remember, these aren't building instructions...they are just photos if I'm not mistaken!

Thanks in advance!

Brendan snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Duck

There is a complete set at

I didn't see the placards listed as a paper item. You might try a search there.

There is no inventory for this set at

Kay Archer

Sealed??? Yikes

I just need the placards! :-)