My Bricklink store for original instructions only open

Hi Everyone!
I just want to let you know that my new Bricklink store "Instruction Junction"
has been open for business for a couple weeks now. I have many instructions
(primarily from Town) from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. You won't find many recent
instructions. You are sure to find something that you want as I will have over
1000 original instructions listed when it's all said and done. Here is the
link:

I hope to see your purchases soon. Enjoy. :-)
Brendan
Reply to
Duck

Site Timeline