[Sci-Fi] I'm back in business!

Well, after undergoing far too many surgeries and experiencing way too many days "under the weather", I'm back in business, for any who are interested.

I make accurization kits for the Millennium Falcon, and also have a few Battle Droid blasters to go with the model kits put out a few years back.

If I've broken any "advertising rules", forgive me - I've been out of touch for a while!

Thanks,

Jack

Jack Smith

Jack Smith wrote in news:Xns9AE95D8D44AAFjackfalconkitscom@216.196.97.136:

Glad you're back, and hope you mend up well.

Reply to
CortxVortx

CortxVortx wrote in news:Xns9AE9E0B6E7DDwmewatkinsyahoocom@216.196.97.136:

Thanks! I'm getting there. I never thought I'd be in this condition at my age. I'm reminded of Alec Guiness' line from Star Wars, "He's more machine now than man, twisted and evil." Ok, well, not so evil. :)

Jack

Reply to
Jack Smith

anyday this side of the grave, as they say.

Reply to
someone