b Re: Killfile DarkMatter

>A year? Please, impress us some more. Before that you were >Tutamongus and Fatbytstard *impressive names all). You've been >many things, an adult (even given your age) nor EE aren't on the >list of your attributes. I think everyone will agree that you >have a twelve-year-old's command of four-letter words. >

Why do you want to pick on him? Is it just because he is an idiot who has been proven wrong so many times and seems to know nothing about electrical engineering or any thing else. Is it because he is a potty mouth? Is it because he has such a poor vocabularity of curses and epitaths to call people? Is it because he is a fool? Is it becaue he is an idiot? Is it because he is uneducated? Is it because he is a production line techician? There is no shame in that and he may even get to make out with some plug ugly woman>

Be charitable. He needs charity and understanding. Think How you would feel if you had all the above problems.

If you could not find a woman./ Couldn't make enough to support yourself. some times choked because you forgot to breath. Some times fell asleep at your work bench and had burn marks from the soldering iron all over your face. How you would feel if you didn't know the difference between a red light and a green light and thought you had to run across the street on the orange light. If you had to walk to work because no one would trust you to drive a car. Had to eat out of a garbage pail, because of your low salary given to you as charity. If you had an accident at work that was not covered by workman' s compensation.

Have a little charity in your heart for him.

s . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

Ok here goes the bleeding heart liberal in me. DM if you promise to refrains from the obscenities, I believe you can provide positive feedback too this group. Would you be willing to abide by this?

Reply to
Mr. Sandman

wHY Do you ask him this using so many words with more than 2 sylables. If you want him to understand what you are asking, you have to hold your rehoric to two sylable words at most. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

Pity you cannot spell or cannot afford a spell checker.

Reply to
John G

Pity you do not have the smarts to be a creative speller. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

On 10 Sep 2003 12:00:39 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.community (BUSHBADEE) Gave us:

It is so easy to typify you, BushLAMEee.

Reply to
DarkMatter

So he'll bust a vein in his empty head and not come back?

Perhaps, but I like my vein theory much better.

Yes, I can't stand people who resort to such childish behavior. ...particularly those in their 50s. The vein thing works too.

Many idiots have poor vocabulary. I don't pick on them. I'm not even that bad on poor spellers ;-), though the there/their/they're and too/two/to people get my goat (simply because they make my life harder reading what they have to say).

That is beyond a doubt. There are many fools in this world. Not many have the veracity of DimBulb though. People like him must be extinguished. ...or at least made a laughingstock.

See above.

I have no animosity to anyone uneducated. They deserve to live. It's when they pretend I get angry. I don't like people pretending to be heart surgeons either.

Absolutely not! I have respect for honest working people.

Well, that's beyond the scope of this course, though I cannot even imagine him getting a date with Lorena Bobbit.

Always, to the deserving.

Never. He's not deserving.

I wouldn't be shooting paper with my .357.

...found mine 32+ years ago. DimBulb couldn't find one with a wallet full of Franklins. ...in Bankok.

That would depress anyone. No wonder he can't find a woman!

Wow, you're starting to make my eyes water.

I've had friends do worse (explain .125" hole grids on your forehead).

...sounds like our security colors.

I did that for 16 years.

He stole the garbage pail.

Now you have me stumped here. How you do that? I thought DimBulb's accident came at birth (and aborted abortion, perhaps?).

You're right. I have little.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:58:58 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

You're an idiot. You wouldn't know what a theory was if one bit you in the ass.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:58:58 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

You's better step down off the childish behavior soap box then, child.

By the way, profanity is in common use among adults, all over the planet, where have you twits been?

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:58:58 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

You're a decade off, retard boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:58:58 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

And you call yourself an adult? Bullshit, boy!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:58:58 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

Please, change your mind, dipshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:58:58 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

Damn! Fate didn't follow through that day. What a shame.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:58:58 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

I am going to steal a nice, antique, Ironwood, Irish club I saw...

Many notches... One use only... Got clue...

Reply to
DarkMatter

Do I understand you to be insinuating that the best part of him ran down his mother's leg?

That is a very old Jewish curse. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

I told you he was annaly oriented. He's just a big ass. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

I have no problem with profanity. I won a prize for my profanity one time at Synanon where I taught. And these were some cursing people.

It is that yours is so repetitive and stupid. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

Why, did you lose one? In fact, did you ever have one.? . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

I have prepared a web page on this that isn't nearly as repetitive:

I hope this helps.

Reply to
Guy Macon

You're so simple! I had a theory about a mosquito yesterday, and I was right. The fool thing me on the ass! I was staining my house at the time so other than swatting it with a full brush (and making a horrible mess), I took it like a man. ...your excuse? Perhaps you wish your were the mosquito? ...Figures.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams