b Re: Killfile DarkMatter

Actually, Bush, I do. When written it makes one look childish. When spoken it can have effect. However, in either case, when every other word is profane it shows a very limited intellect.

...and that somehow surprises you Bush?

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

You already said that, redundant one.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Ohh, DimBulb! Nine responses to a single post! I think that may be a a.e.e. newsgroup record for sticking it to a net-kook!

Me thinks I've hit your nerve (didn't know you had one actually).

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

No Keith, it does not supprise me. I was just commenting. I do not expect better from him. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

I think he is, or thinks he is, one of those dolls that when you pull a plastic strip repeats the same phrase over and over. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:58:27 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

If you have enough brains to know that, then your lame ass should have had enough brains to refrain from doing it again after being told about it the first time. You are the redundant one here, you retarded twit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:48:20 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

You're an idiot.

Reply to
DarkMatter