Looking for building instructions Lego pirate ship #7075

For 2.20 $ in

regards Joe

"Grahame Reid" a écrit dans le message de news: JxKJf.151106$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz...

Reply to
Joe

Is there anyone from whom I could obtain a (digital) copy of the building instructions of the pirate ship, part # 7075? It's not available from the Lego site, and my 6-year old (and me!) could use a hand fitting it together. The original paper is of course long lost...

Thanks in advance,

Dootje

Reply to
Dootje

That set is less than three years old, so the instructions will not be on a web site for a couple of more years. Have you contacted Lego customer service to get a replacement set of instructions?

Reply to
Ken Rice

Go to:

They have the instructions for 7075 available.

Grahame

Reply to
Grahame Reid

Dear Ken,

Thanks for the suggestion. In the meantime I got a reply that got us going rather well (see other reply in this newsgroup). Thank you for the trouble of replying anyway!

Cheers,

Dootje

"Ken Rice" schreef in bericht news:trKJf.2864$GQ.1125@trnddc03...

Reply to
Dootje

i could realy use a scan of the cross bones clipper

i have it pretty much built but i cant figure how to do the mast

Reply to
2000man

That is kit 6250. Instructions are here:

Ken Rice