Check out Toy-Scene.com

Hey fellow Lego fans, I am the creator of a new online community for
toy collectors called Toy Scene. We feature a Lego specific forum and
a Lego specific gallery for discussing all your Lego toys and ideas,
and posting images of your creations. Please take a moment and check
us out at

Here is some info about our site:
Toy Scene is an all new online community for those of all ages who
collect or have a passion for toys. The focus includes both new toys
and retro toys. If there is a toy you want to discuss, track down, or
find a review on, this is the community for you. If you want to meet
other people from around the world who are as passionate about their
toys as you are, this is the community for you.
Membership to the community is completely free, and your membership
includes the following benefits:
your own blog to talk about the toys you love
a gallery to post pictures and show-off your favorite toys
access to discussion boards on a variety of toy related topics
access to a trading post, where you can buy, sell, or trade with other
members
access to toy review database
Toy-related feature articles
RSS enabled content syndication
Blog aggregator page to view what other members are blogging about
in the future, discounts for some of the best online toy retailers
Reply to
timothyf

Site Timeline