Do You Know XOOMA..???

\We now have the perfect tool to share the X2O STORY

email: snipped-for-privacy@i2.co.id

---------------------------------------------------------------------------= =AC=AC----------------

True Story..!

Since my surgery a few months ago, I have been getting up at least four

times during the night to change clothes because I would be drenched. I was constantly tired all day. The first night I took X2O, I slept all

night without any night sweats and all day yesterday and today I had no hot flashes!! I am so excited.

Since taking X2O, I have been full of energy and not feeling that mild depressed "lull." I have tried so many different creams for these maddening hot flashes and I also asked my doctor to increase my hormone

patch and NOTHING WORKED.

I was not expecting to get relief from this. Since I drink so much water. It made sense. Well, now I'm telling everyone about it. even guys. I'm sure they know some woman who is looking for an answer. I will be forever grateful to God, Xooma and my 'telephone friend' Carl Boyer for sharing this information.=20

Donna H.=20 Sunrise, FL USA

Reply to
yose