Do You Know XOOMA..???

\We now have the perfect tool to share the X2O STORY

email: snipped-for-privacy@i2.co.id

=AC=AC----------------
True Story..!
Since my surgery a few months ago, I have been getting up at least four
times during the night to change clothes because I would be drenched.
I was constantly tired all day. The first night I took X2O, I slept all
night without any night sweats and all day yesterday and today I had
no hot flashes!! I am so excited.
Since taking X2O, I have been full of energy and not feeling that mild
depressed "lull." I have tried so many different creams for these
maddening hot flashes and I also asked my doctor to increase my hormone
patch and NOTHING WORKED.
I was not expecting to get relief from this. Since I drink so much
water. It made sense. Well, now I'm telling everyone about it. even
guys. I'm sure they know some woman who is looking for an answer. I
will be forever grateful to God, Xooma and my 'telephone friend' Carl
Boyer for sharing this information.=20
Donna H.=20
Sunrise, FL USA
Reply to