IPMS UK Members

Following an exchange on the Hyperscale "Plane Talking" discussion forum I'd like to ask if there is sufficient interest in setting up a "non-official" IPMS-UK members-only discussion forum.

It's purpose would be to provide an online resource for members to talk about concerns, activities, shows, the magazine, membership fees, the committee, whatever, related to the UK society. Sort of a shareholders forum!

If you are interested please drop me a mail with your name and membership number, I'll have to trust you on whether your membership is current and valid, but hey, so does the membership secretary :-)

If there are enough responses I'll get a site set up and post a message with the address.

Regards.

The Modeller.

Reply to
The Modeller