Notice for IPMS(UK) Members

Dear all,

While you are online, why not pop over to the IPMS(UK) website and register on our new forum system.

Have fun,

Nige. IPMS(UK) Webmaster

Reply to
Nigel Eastmond

Okay, so on Day 1, we crashed the bulletin board. When we dug a bit deeper we found that Ikonboard are not that keen to help us out. So we moved the forum to:

Sorry to all that registered, but you'll have to go through that process again because we had no access to the passwords file. Soory for any inconvenience.

Nige.

Reply to
Nigel Eastmond