Some Telford Pictures Now Available on the IPMS(UK) Site

Dear all,

It's not much yet, but while we all are busy with post SMW reports and photo processing, we have some pics of the set-up for SMW on our website at

Hopefully, it'll give you an idea of the effort that goes into SMW and, who knows, you might fancy pitching in next year in you haven't done it before. It's a giggle!

I should be getting some more pics back on CD on Wednesday and those might be up by the weekend (as I said to Les Piper, on the digital camera front, I'm holding ut for an EOS 10D! The SMW pics I shot were on

35mm). I also aim to get some show/competition reports on, but we don't want to put too much up there because we have the magazine to think about too.

Hope you all understand that!

All the best,

Nigel Eastmond IPMS(UK) Webmaster

Reply to