It's on the dining room table now

Thanks to all on my questions building the 1/32 Spitfire Mk.I

Just got a new one in the mail yesterday from ebay member miggpahobbies aka Michael Wilson great seller btw.

I've had this dirty little secret, I want to scratch build a submarine that can later be converted to RC control as money allows. My plan was simple, study all the drawings scale plans etc I could find, build some scale models and work my way up to building the hull and then to conversion. Step one find a good scale plastic model is complete. I just received a 1/400 scale SSBN Typhoon, Revell Germany production. It is on the dining room table (my work bench for a lack of space and thanks to an understanding fiancee') and I'm going to start it today. Wish me luck.

Scott Jenkins

Reply to
Scott J