Personized LEGO (tm) Bricks - signature Bricks

I can now engrave your signature on a brick for you to sign your creations. All you need to do is scan your signature at highest quality and email to me.

Other graphics also can be engraved on bricks or multiple bricks to make a graphic covering multiple bricks. Also keyrings and badges.

Check out some of the other things I do at

mention rec.toys.lego for extra 10% off until May 1st, 2006

Tommy Armstrong

Reply to
TFAJr