Real wood veneered LEGO(tm) bricks

Over the past two or three months, I have been perfecting a process to veneer bricks of all sizes. I have plans for over 150 species and styles of different woods in all sizes from 1x1's up to 1x8's. I have over 40 in stock now. Also single veneered veneer tiles can be constructed of just about any size that is required. The larger sizes can also be engraved for door signs, deskplates, trophy plates, etc. Logos can be accomodated. Pictures of the different woods will be coming soon on

Tommmy ARmstrong

Reply to
tfajr