Found possibly one of the last boxes of 7184 Trade Fed in the world!

I am not sure if I am just lucky or what. Have been searching for the Lego 7184 Trade Federation MTT for a while. First I found them in
bricklink at 200 bucks but they were gone in a flash. I regret not buying them immediately. Stupid me to think that $200 was expensive.
Anyway, just being lucky, I think. I found another set from legoking (or known as hlow88 at ebay). I paid 299 for it. Really regret not buying it earlier at $200. If you are looking to grab one of his last ones, should grab it fast. see his listing http://www.greenteaauctions.com/auction/item.php?idv03
Good luck
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?qq84
$72,-

Yes, it is $72.. but is USED!
Fake story.

i agree.

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. The bricklink sets are all USED. You can check the historic price at bricklink and you will see the 3 sets that I couldn't get my hands on.
I would appreciate if you check carefully before you comment!!!!
Rick wrote:

Those are used sets! Please read carefully before commenting on other people posts. This is not nice
Again,
I am providing you a link to bricklink, http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPriceGuide.asp?Sq84-1
Read on the left hand side and you will see the last 3 sets that was sold at $199.99 in the last few days.
I really do not appreciate you commenting without researching properly. Hope you can be more responsible for your comments. I am very offended.
Wouter wrote:

Same page clearly shows that usually new-in-a-box is sold for $164 or less. And yes only this month some fools did pay $199.
Why don't you want a used one? It's $72 and not $299,- and it's probable very good taken care off, so probable looks brand new. You can veryfy that on forehand. Even worse, you can buy two sets for $162,- so you will at least have one in very good condition, but probably two.
In your first e-mail you did not stae you wanted a new box. You did promote the seller twice + a link to an site that is rarely used for lego sellings. The same site that did spam this news group recently.

I regret not getting this set when it was out, as it is the only EP1 set I don't have. That being said, I'd never pay anything over $100 new or used.

If this is the last boxes in the world, are the three boxes that I saw on the shelf on one of my local stores where I live, fake?
Have not compared prize yet, I will go back there tomorrow and check it out.
Regards yvind Steinnes http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix

You can probable resell them for much more ;)