WORLD OF RENEWABLES - UPDATE

We at World of Renewables hope you have had a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year. A new year is upon us all and new and fresh opportunities within the Renewable industry have been posted in our jobs vacancy section within our members forum. Link: http://www.worldofrenewables. com/forum. php

For the latest news headlines within the Renewable please follow the link below. Link: http://www.worldofrenewables. com/index. php

Many thanks to all our readers for making 2007 a ground breaking year and making us the No 1 Renewable News/Information portal on the web.

Kind Regards

Grant Rowe Editor grantrowe@worldofrenewables. com

powersoftmedia