One of us!

Anybody watch the TT coverage? I did and during an interview with Guy Martin in his 'bike shed' I thought I spied a familier shape lurking in the background. Sure enough, a little later on there was a Wolseley WD and Guy admitted to finding nothing more relaxing than sitting for a while with an engine and a nice cup of tea just watching the world go by!

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

And the delight of recieving a signed copy of Fred Dibna's book from his widow.

Reply to
campingstoveman