Picture of Skippy found!

SCE Switch to Aux

Do a goggle on "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo". I'm dating myself but it was Australia's first export of real TV media into the North American market in the 60's. It was painful but made it's mark.

Just having fun Jerry. :-)

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

887-2370 x222 Toronto (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

I must have done something wrong. When I searched for "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo" I came up with this:

I wonder what would happen if I searched for "Snake in the Grass"???

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

Good intentions matter.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Let's see a picture of YOU with a real rocket :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Interesting rocket and looks like a great place to fly.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Yep.

35,000 feet
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

DO NOT SEND CASH. I REPEAT: NO NOT SEND CASH.

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

Liar.

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

Want to tell the truth on that rocket or do you want me to?

Reply to
SCE Switch to Aux

Yeah, but I bet *you* didn't have the Skippy lunchbox with matching Thermos!

*I* did!

Tod "Fourth, maybe fifth grade?" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

That explains your being a weiner boy. Not that it's a bad thing.

8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Fred Shecter

Hmmm. Could be. As I recall, I had the "Gentle Ben" lunchbox combo too. Come to think of it, I wonder why in the hell I was going through so many lunchboxes...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

In 1963 I had a Beverly Hillbillies lunch box because my grandmother said I ate like Jethro. Thermoses didn't last too long. It got dropped a lot.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

No. I had a "Banana Splits Show" lunchbox with matching thermos.

About 15 years ago, I recall watching an episode of Skippy in French, just for a giggle.

Reply to
Marcus Leech

R O F L

I resemble that remark!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Correct about the thermos...mine would last about one month (if I was lucky). And I remember having a G.I. Joe lunchbox.

John

Reply to
John Stein

I wish I could remember what my choice was. Hmmmmmm, many years it was a brown bag, but I do remember having a lunch box and "maraca" thermos. I think my brother had a "Fantastic Four" LB. What was mine?

steve

Reply to
default

In 1967 my best friend had the only Star Trek box in school. I really wanted that one.

Yep. Been there.

The bad thing was if you forgot and left it over the weekend. If you had milk in the thermos, MAN was that an odor on Monday morning!!!

Hey teacher... get a wif of Jif ! ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy