Picture of Skippy found!

http://reidsco.com/images/11694.jpg

Do a goggle on "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo". I'm dating myself but it was Australia's first export of real TV media into the North American market in the 60's. It was painful but made it's mark.
Just having fun Jerry. :-)
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:16:00 -0400, "Anthony Cesaroni"

I must have done something wrong. When I searched for "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo" I came up with this:
http://www.bigdaddyrockets.com/images/Jerry.jpg
I wonder what would happen if I searched for "Snake in the Grass"???

Let's see a picture of YOU with a real rocket :)
Jerry Irvine wrote:

I get the feeling he's in here somewhere....
http://members.shaw.ca/sarm/anthony.html
--
Chuck Rudy

VooDoo Digital Productions

Interesting rocket and looks like a great place to fly.
Randy

Yep.
35,000 feet

Liar.

Want to tell the truth on that rocket or do you want me to?

DO NOT SEND CASH. I REPEAT: NO NOT SEND CASH.

Agreed, I'm lovin' that dart. Wonder what the locale is.
--
Chuck Rudy

VooDoo Digital Productions
I'm not the only one that noticed Jerry was playing pocket pool. 8-)
On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 00:46:24 GMT, Chuck Rudy

Phil Stein wrote:

I was talking location of the launch, if you wanna kiss the rabbit on the nose, that's your choice! 8<O
--
Chuck Rudy

VooDoo Digital Productions
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Koehn dry lake, north of mojave Ca.
Chuck Rudy wrote:

I think that's the "Mojave Test Area" site where PRS and RRS hold amateur launches and test events.
-dave w
David Weinshenker wrote:

We see nothing like it in the east, I must go there someday. Even if I have nothing to launch. The older I get the more I love the scenery.
--
Chuck Rudy

VooDoo Digital Productions
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Blackrock is better!

Good intentions matter.

On 21 Apr 2004 11:21:57 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@propulsionpolymers.com (Marcus Leech) wrote:

Yeah, but I bet *you* didn't have the Skippy lunchbox with matching Thermos!
*I* did!
<vbg>
Tod "Fourth, maybe fifth grade?" Hilty
--