Ignoramus25542

Sold your new lathe already?

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

Not at all.

Ignoramus25542

that's what attracted my attention...

Now for the record, I do not think that it is severed, it looks like the guy behind the lathe is trying to reach the ratchet tiedown, but it looks kind of severed.

Ignoramus25542

I thought maybe Thing had gotten into used machinery...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

severed human arm?

Reply to
William Wixon

Army surplus?

Reply to
Royston Vasey

lol. yeah, me too, it was funny.

Reply to
William Wixon

Mobile shop.

Reply to
Bill McKee

Lathe is lag bolted to wood blocks? Needed to be taller?

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

look closely at the right side of the lathe right under the bed. :)

Ignoramus17710

It looks like the press will collapse the cab roof when it tips forward.

I couldn't tell what the item under the lathe bed was, it looked a little like a blurry head.

Reply to
Wild_Bill