Ebay alert -- Skyway Model Shop

Emil figured on putting up an auction that ends on New Year's weekend, so here it is. My thought was that all you guys who maybe didn't quite
get what you wanted for Christmas could shop for yourself in this auction. Some pretty cool goodies:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZskyway777
Superb Alliance Vought O2U-1 Corsair (land) 1/72
Rare Tsukuda Hobby Predator 2 figure 1:9 scale
Unusual Aurora AH-56a Cheyenne helicoptor 1/72
Resin Belcher Bits Sikorsky S-51 Korean era helicoptor
Cool die-cast Spec Cast Beechcraft D17 Staggerwing 1/48
RARE Italeri Blue Angels Fat Albert C-130 E/F 1/48
HUGE Monogram Convair B-58 Hustler w/ resin 1/48
MPM Aircraft lot 7 kits 1/72
Beautiful Misterkit resin Fiat G-50 II Serie 1/72
Liberator Americas Global Bomber by A Lloyd (1994) OOP Azimut ADV resin Zil-157 truck conversion 1/35 Ultra-rare Fine Molds Kaiten Type I submarine 1/72
Verlinden Ruined Rathous with PE 1/35
HUGE Yankee Modelworks resin BB-67 USS Montana 1:350
LOT: Revell Monsters Dracula, Frankenstein 1:12
Rare resin Horizon Gigantor figure model
RARE resin Horizon Stargate Anubis 1:5