Ebay Auction Alert

This one's a smallish auction, only 14 items put up for Skyway Model
Shop. The URL to find the list of stuff is:

And the items are:
Pyro Lifelike Inpact lot 1/48
HUGE Matchbox Messerschmitt Bf109E-3 1/32

Collectible Minicraft Aircraft of the Presidency 1/144

Big Misterkit Acrylic paint lot!!
RARE resin Sharkit X-4 German air-to-air missile 1:12
Pegasus lot: Arsenal VG33, Albatros W4, DH4 1/72
MINT Monogram EA-6b Prowler 1/48
MISB Monogram Cessna 180 1/32
Blitzkrieg Toys Red Baron figure 1:6
Rare first-issue Aurora Batplane
MINT Revell History Makers M-48/Scissors Bridge 1/40
Collectible Aurora cruiser USS St. Paul 1:600
Minicraft Walther P-38 Luger 7mm 1:1 replica
MINT '55 Chevrolet Nomad 1/16
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
The Monogram Cessna 180 isn't 1/32, it's 1/40 or 1/41.
Stephen T> This one's a smallish auction, only 14 items put up for Skyway Model
Reply to
frank
Oh thanks... in the write up, I think I mentioned that we were guessing 1/32 because that's what their Piper Tri-pacer was.
---- Stephen
Reply to
Stephen Tontoni
Strictly nit picking, the Tripe is 1/33. :)
Stephen T> Oh thanks... in the write up, I think I mentioned that we were guessing
Reply to
frank