Last call: ebay auction Skyway Model Shop

Ends today, Saturday, January 27; still some good buys to be had:

MINT Airfix BAC TSR-2 TSR2 1/72

Collectible K&B Albatros C.III 1/48

Mint collectible K&B Gotha G.V 1/48

Collectible K&B Halberstadt CL.II 1/48

Mint collectible K&B Pfalz DIII 1/48

Unusual Lindbergh P-47N Thunderbolt (2 kits) 1/48

Collectible Renwal Aeroskin Albatros D.V Hanstein 1/72

MISB Revell Grumman EA-6A Wild Weasel 1/48

RARE Strombecker Cessna T-37a 1/48

MINT Tamiya P-47D Bubbletop == motorized! 1/48

Figure: Imperial Japanese Army Paratrooper 1:6

Bandai ZgKw. 8 Ton Sd.Kfz.7 Half-track 1/48

MINT Fuman Bandai PazJag Elefant SkKfz.184 1/48

Collectible Otaki German Armored Car Puma.3 1/35

RARE Strombecker Battle of Iwo Jima figures 54mm

RARE Tilt Mercedes-Benz TyP G4 staff car 1/35

MINT Monogram 1926 Mack Bulldog tank truck Texaco 1:24

TWO Superleggera slotcar bodies 1/24

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Wow, I built 4 of the first five kits years ago. Never got my hands on a TSR or it would probably be lying around downstairs, half-built.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller