Yak-9T decals Stepanenko

Hi! I would like to build this particular Yak-9 model. I know that ICM has one with this decals included so I was wondering if anybody have seen it? Are decals any good, since other ICM Yak's have awful decals. Does anybody have Aeromaster decal sheet "Falcons of the red star" part II (48-525)? I would like to buy or trade this sheet (whole, or just decals for Stepanenko's Yak-9T) TIA Tomo

Reply to
Tomo