FS/FT: Books & Videos

Thanks for reading my posting.
I have the following 1/72 Scale items for sale or trade.
Live in California, USA
Caen: Anvil of Victory, Alexander McKee, Dorset
Fallen Eagle: The Last Days of the Third Reich, Robin Cross, John Wiley &
Sons, Inc.
From Normandy to the Ruhr, Henize G. Guderian, Aberjona
The Last Days of the Reich, James Lucas, Cassell
One More River: The Rhine Crossings of 1945, Peter Allen, Dorset
Panzer Aces, Franz Kurowski, Ballentine
Seven Days in January, Wolf T. Zoepf, Aberjona
VIDEOS
The True Glory: From D-Day to the Fall of Berlin
Space Age: What's a Heaven For?
Reply to
Richard Nicoletti
Richard I would buy all of the books but at 1/72 scale I am afraid the print would be too small for these old eyes. 8>))
Reply to
The Laws

Site Timeline