Storms in the sky pt.2 decals.. Where to find?

Hi..
Does anyone know where I can find a 48-282 "Storm in the sky pt.2" Aeromaster decal sheet?? They seem to be discontinued?
I could get by with a good scan, as I will be using it for a 1:5 scale R/C Typhoon. Then I will have to scan the decals anyway to get the size up.
Please respond by e-mail too, as I do not read this newsgroup very often.
Best Regards Tinus Nielsen Denmark E-mail: pelle snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com