Anyone have sharkmouth decals for a T-6 Texan?

I bought the old 1/48 Revellogram AT-6 Texan kit to build with my son, but = I've seen some kits that come with sharkmouth decals. I've also seen decal = sheets that included the sharkmouth as an option, but don't want to spend m= ore on decals than the kit cost just for the sharkmouth.

Hoping someone built a version without the sharkmouth and have them left ov= er and don't need them.

Reply to
rgronovius