Anyone have sharkmouth decals for a T-6 Texan?

I bought the old 1/48 Revellogram AT-6 Texan kit to build with my son, but I've seen some kits that come with sharkmouth decals. I've also seen decal sheets that included the sharkmouth as an option, but don't want to spend more on decals than the kit cost just for the sharkmouth.
Hoping someone built a version without the sharkmouth and have them left over and don't need them.