Decals for Revell HH-3 Jolly Green Giant?

Just took delivery of the 1987 issue of the Revell HH-3E Jolly Green Giant rescue helo, and though the kit's still sealed, the decals are in poor shape. A request for suggestions on alternative decals is now placed. Any thoughts?

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 2:22:34 AM UTC-5, Matt Wiser wrote:

You try finding out the current kit number and asking Revell for a set? http://www.revell.com/support/index.html
On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 11:22:34 PM UTC-8, Matt Wiser wrote:

For a kit dated 1987? I doubt it, but will try.
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 10:01:38 PM UTC-4, Matt Wiser wrote:

What I mean is they have reissued the kit throughout the years. Find out which kit number is the most recent release and then request the decals for that kit number.
Or you can look for aftermarket decals. I'm not sure what scale your kit is, but here is a link to a 1/72 scale one.
https://www.scalemates.com/kits/986855-dk-decal-f-519-sikorsky-hh-3e
Hope this helps.