Decals for Revell HH-3 Jolly Green Giant?

Just took delivery of the 1987 issue of the Revell HH-3E Jolly Green Giant rescue helo, and though the kit's still sealed, the decals are in poor shape. A request for suggestions on alternative decals is now placed. Any thoughts?

Reply to
Matt Wiser

You try finding out the current kit number and asking Revell for a set?

RobG

For a kit dated 1987? I doubt it, but will try.

Reply to
Matt Wiser

What I mean is they have reissued the kit throughout the years. Find out which kit number is the most recent release and then request the decals for that kit number.

Or you can look for aftermarket decals. I'm not sure what scale your kit is, but here is a link to a 1/72 scale one.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
RobG