Rama Lama Roll Call

not all are....

Sooo you wanna know about the Rama Lama do you. Here's a few things from out my Web~Page

First to those who don't already know i'm known to the rest of the Brotherhood of the Order as "RAMA LAMA BIG~BORG,"

I am Lord High Master of the New York Temple in Beautiful Downtown New York. Next to the Museum of Natural History on Central Park West. Along with being High Priest I have the help of my TWO Temple HigH Priestesses , and Guards of the Kit Collection. They are "SIX" and "SEVEN".

I could tell you there are NINE followers in my temple. But I am sure Someone at Paramount would make sure that I heard an ~earful~ about it if they thought I was making any reference to ''Seven-of-Nine''. Soooo i'm not going to do that , I will just let you and them think it okay. =A0 Seriously there are ''THIRTEEN'' followers pledged to my temple at any given time. There is One High Priest ~(ME)~ and then ~SIX~ High-Priestesses. (TWO thru SEVEN). That leaves (EIGHT thru THIRTEEN) all who have Apprentice Status , they do all the Leg work around the Temple Proper. Such as Grounds work and the general maintenance and dusting off all the Kits. TWO thru SEVEN and I have the Higher Calling as it were and shouldn't have to get stuck dragging the Temple stuff from place to place, or have to Clean things.

Now a Brief History of the RAMA LAMA

The RAMA LAMA's are for the most part totally solitary and they act very much in the same way that any order of "Monks" might act and practice. They do it within the safe confines and privacy and Regal Comfort of their own individual Temples that are usually very near or close by to where they each happen to reside. It is just better this way. The "RAMA LAMA" were there when Others needed to be to Taught the Way. They've been there to Bare Witness to and have seen the Birth of the very first Grain of Sand that was destined to become The Great Endless Ocean know as "The Sands Of Time".

They watched as it began to flow though that "Giant Hour Glass" that sits in the center of the Universe where time began. For all the Centuries they have been here and have devoted their Time on Earth to Studying Every One of the Un-Readable Scrolls which contain the Whole of what is Sacred to Modeling and to the Earth itself. They have also learned to Chant all the Sacred and most Holly Chants that exist to correct modeling mistakes and create endlessly flawlessly accurate camouflage paint schemes for both Armour and for Aircraft alike. They also know which of the scrolls to open and which Chants to read to rid themselves of Sink Holes and from Surface Pitting and Chants to even eliminate the Curse of Warped Kit.

And for all of the thousands of years that make up our Living History they've studied and learned all that was Considered to be Un-Learnable. They took the time to seek out and then Know all of the Un-knowable Knowledge that existed within the Known boundaries of the Universe and Beyond. They have pledged to continue their Study faithfully until every single Last Grain of Sand has Slipped thru the great "HOUR GLASS of TIME" They will watch while the Universe gently Slows to a Stop and the Stars in the Heavens themselves go Dark. They will hear the Overwhelming Echo and the Loud Crescendo of Total Nothingness and watch the Deafening Silence as that final Grain slowly sinks into flowing Sun-Bleached Sea of what has been , The Days of Our Lives.

When that happens , they will begin the Great Task of very ~SLOWLY~ Rotating the Great HOUR GLASS Over. And the Universe and all the Stars will once again begin to Shine Bright as they did before.

The RAMA LAMA will then once again be able to watch the Very First Grain of Sand fall thru the HOUR GLASS for the Second Time. Then , and only then , will they be able to watch the slow daily progression of Time Itself continue as they have done countless Thousands of Times Before.

The RAMA LAMA are the sole Guardians of that HOUR GLASS and The Sacred keepers of Time Itself. =A0 As we speak of it here they're beginning the task of planning the Dangerous TREK to the Great Hour Glass and the perilous Journey to the Center of the Universe. Once there they can begin the Task of the Great Rotation.

They also Lay Claim to All of the Ancient Knowledge of Secret Keys and of Decoder Rings. They have found All of the Sacred chants and spells which can be used to increase ones Modeling Prowess as well.

They are known to All those who build as the High Patron Saints of the Wayward Modeler. They are the Grand Protectors of All of the Unwanted and Misunderstood Model Kits. They are and shall always be known as the Champions of Kit Builders all over the world everywhere. They have always been there for All those who are known simply and only as ''Kit Collectors''. They're the -Sherpas- for the ''Kit Basher'' everywhere. They Lend their Expertise willingly to the Scratchbuilders and to the Assemblers in all of us. They can be both extremely Humble and Totally Omniscient all within the same moment. =A0 A Trait that has taken many Millennia just to Perfect. And an entire Epoch of practice to be able to One Day master. Then to Finally Hope to One Day Be good enough to be able to teach ALL of the others Who Must be both Willing and Open to Learn and Accept the Sacred and Secret Wording of the Scrolls.

Then there are the ever elusive Tales of a Little Critter known simply as , Mon=96Key. But all of that is for yet Another Day.

I hope this will be of some Small Help.

=A0=A0=A0=A0... Carl ..........

.
Reply to
cyberborg 4000

"cyberborg 4000" wrote

Me

Rama Lama Ramit In

aka Shane

Reply to
Shane Weier

So, there is no relation to the ancient sport of Ram-a-llama, practiced in the highways of the Andean highlands since the time the first automobiles arrived?

Reply to
machf

Do they outweigh white-tail deer? They appear a bit taller from what I remember.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Hmmm, they are about the size of a camel, IIRC. And with the same attitude. I don't know about white-tail deer, but other deer I've seen seem slightly smaller than llamas...

Reply to
machf

Marco answered my query thus:

I've heard about their attitude and read that they're spitters, too. I've only ever seen one in real life and that one was mild-mannered evn around little kids. Bear in mind it was in a corral and we weren't.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Phew, that was well said

Reply to
Tom Gourlie

...it's 1/32...or something QUITE a bit larger.

Reply to
Rufus