Empire Models -I need your help-

Can someone please tell me if these people are still in business , and is it possible to still get kits from them. A friend of mine showed off his beautiful metal kit he got some years ago of a big German Sfh-18-15cm Howitzer & Limber the thing is just beautiful.

My question is Can I find one and if so. What should I be ready to shell out for them to part with it. He says he thinks that they are out of production and very very hard to find now. Can any of you guys please give me any help here.

thanks very much .. Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st=96Degree=96TALK-to-the-HAND =96TEMPLE-ETTE=96Guards=96SIX=96&=96SEVEN=96

This is My Web=96Page The=95=95=95=95WORLD=96WIDE=96WEB=95=95=95=95is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten =95=95=95CHALK=96OUTLINE=95=95=95 along the=95=95=95INFORMATION=96SUPER=96HIGHWAY=95=95=95
Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

Always nice to see a member of the Rama Lama temple return to RMS. Apparently Empire is not on the web, all I got was a bunch of unrelated returns like this:

I'd check ebay on a weekly basis or an armor magazine. Do you remember what country they're from? hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper