Kit builder wanted

I can only use one hand (have MS and in wheel chair), so I am looking for an experienced kit builder to build this kit:. I don't want to botch it up. The kit is like new.

AMT 1953 Studebaker Starliner Coupe. Must be painted with original paint colors as shown on box

I used to own this car and think it is one of the best looking cars ever made.

You must pick up and deliver the kit in San Jose, CA. I don't want to mail it.

Send me your proposal with phone number.

Thanks. Have a great holiday.

Bob Morrisette

Reply to
Robert Morrisette

You don't want to mail it? OK; I'll give you the 'Rockford fee deal': I'll build your kit for $100 plus expenses. That'll start off with a roundtrip airfare ticket from Milwaukee. Add on some ground transportation to and from airports (It's 80 miles each way, here.) and, say, two nights' motel stays at your end. I'll use my AARP discount for everything, but it'll still get a tad steep for a model you could safely mail. It's not like it's the only one in the world. Heck, even *I* have one.

Still interested? Call 920-six-eight-four-8-triple seven. Ask for C.R.

-- C.R. Krieger (Haven't been *there* yet ...)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger