Is Revell 'Val' a Has 'Val' ?

Hi Guys

Does anyone know if the Revell (AG) kit 1/48 D3A1 Type 99 "Val" (Revell number 04565) is the old Hasegawa tooling? It's just I've seen a CMK resin cockpit set and it quotes it's for the Hasegawa tooling.

Thanks for any help you can give

Adam

Reply to
Adam

Old? That Hasegawa kit is less than five years old IIRC. Revell AG reboxes several Hasegawa kits so I would imagine that is it.

The only other option is the Fujimi kit which is doubtful.

hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Except for the empty cockpit, and t.h.i.c.k canopy, it has excellent surface detail, and the fit is fantastic (!!) for it's age.

Azzz1588

Yeah, it's a decent kit along with the Zero 21 of the same era. I've got one in a Testors box that's begging to get done. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper