L/F C-133 C-124

If anyone can help me out I am looking for a large vacuform kit. If
anyone can help me out please laet me know, and contact me directly
via. e-mail. Looking for big kits. not 1/144.
Thanks,
Erik
Reply to
Erik B.
Have you bought any of the other kits you've inquired about? Try google
Reply to
Mark M
Combat Models has both in 1/72 vac. The C-124 is Airmodel's & The C-133 is the old Hooker kit, AFAIK. Anigrand just announced a 1/72 resin C-124.
Erik B. wrote:
Reply to
frank
Have you checked eBay?